To enable the customer to package pharmaceutical products more efficiently and flexibly, Schubert-Consulting designed a new end-of-line packaging area including an automated warehouse.
- New planning of final packaging area
- Concept for automatable storage
- Reduction of warehouse investment
- Machine concept for demand-oriented packaging
- Design of storage capacities and performance
- Evaluation of storage technologies
- Flexible packaging concept
- Variable storage of packed and unpacked goods
- Saving of warehouse building investment
- Reduced logistic costs
The customer can now store his products in the smallest of spaces, pack them as needed and fulfil the requirements of "Late Stage Customizing". In addition, the production area was significantly reduced due to the new planning of the production area.
Why not just get in touch. No obligation. We look forward to being of assistance to you.
Tel.: +49 (0)7951 – 494-33