Maximum availability and fast ROI with pick & place machines
In light of current market trends – from flexible assortments to small batch sizes and short-life packaging – the focus of a new pick & place machine is on ROI and cost-effectiveness. This is because a packaging system of this kind must be flexible enough to be adapted to changing trends on an ongoing basis. At the same time, it has to pay for itself in the shortest possible period of time for the owner through the ROI. So the more durable and flexible a pick & place machine is, the better it will meet today’s automation requirements.
A picker line from Schubert equips manufacturers to meet future requirements. It combines innovative Schubert technologies and decades of experience with pick & place technology. Automation and flexibility go hand in hand, creating highly efficient processes, exceptional availability and therefore an economically secure investment.
Technologie und Erfahrung
Pick & place machines with built-in ROI
Discover the Schubert availability for yourself!Request information on availability now
Availability: a key schubert advantage
Security thanks to machine efficiency up to 99 per cent
Picker lines – reliability ex works
- Technology perfected over decades
- More than 700 picker lines with image processing in operation worldwide
- Series production of modular system components with high quantities
- Few mechanics, high-level intelligence in the controls
- OEE evaluation of machine performance via GRIPS.world
- Rapid return on investment
Flexibility: another key Schubert advantage
Technology makes all the difference
The Pickerline – the pick & place machine from Schubert with built-in flexibility
- Scalable performance through a modular machine concept
- Different pick & place robots to meet specific requirements
- Tools specially designed for each product, also 3D-printed
- Quickly available 3D format parts from the PARTBOX
- Fast format changes through plug & play, partially automated
- Changeover between plastic trays and cardboard trays on a single machine
- Image processing optionally with an incident-light scanner or 3D scanner
- Integration of additional packaging steps into the line
Fast ROI, low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
Automation with pick & place machines pays off
Anyone who automates with a Schubert picker line can look forward to a quickly achievable ROI: The investment usually pays for itself within one to two years. This represents a significant advantage, especially in combination with the durability and future-proofing of the packaging machines. This is because the highly developed flexible technology of the pick & place machines proves itself in practice over a significantly longer period of time. Numerous Schubert lines have even been in use for several decades and can still be adapted to new market requirements time and again. The vastly superior flexibility, higher quality and greater machine efficiency of a picker line significantly drive the costs down over the entire life of the packaging machine. Automation pays off in both the short and long term.
Ask us how fast the return on investment can be with your new pick & place machine!
We will give you an initial assessment and comparable examples for your specific project. So why not make an appointment for a consultation!
Find out about the outstanding machine availability of our pick & place systems!
Our experts will be happy to advise you on how high the availability of Schubert picker lines actually is in real-life operation. Send us your request and we will show you similar examples from the field.