The Flowpacker is ideal for packaging different product formats in flowpacks – whether flat or lying on the side, stacked or already pre-packed.
Due to its design as a preconfigured machine, you benefit from fast delivery and you can use your Flowpacker within a very short time. Integrated 3D image recognition systems detect the position, location, height and quality of the products, and ensure that the robots pick up only flawless products.
Depending on product characteristics and the desired film, the seamlessly integrated Flowpacker is equipped with one of four sealing technologies. For especially heat-sensitive products, we have developed a new unique sealing technology: first, an ultrasonic sealing system closes the flowpack’s longitudinal seam, then a heat-sealing system with a flying cross sealing unit is used. This flying cross sealing unit adapts to the variable speeds of the upstream F4 robots and therefore ensures high sealing quality with constant sealing times.
- Scalable performance through possible addition of preconfigured sub-machines
- 1, 2, 4 or 6 F4 pick-and-place robots to meet individual performance requirements
- Quality assurance due to 3D image recognition systems
- Individual robot tools, easily exchangeable for new product formats
- No limitations in performance or flexibility
- 4 sealing technologies to choose from:
- Cold sealing
- Combination for optional cold sealing and heat sealing
- Ultrasonic sealing of the longitudinal seam and rotary cross sealing (heat sealing)
- Ultrasonic sealing of the longitudinal seam and flying cross sealing (heat sealing), ideally suited for heat-sensitive products
- Handling of different product formats possible: flat, lying on the side, stacked or pre-packed
- Products can be stacked in any variant